Make an old MP3 player happy!

Poor old electronics... get left in the junk drawer or the garage... nobody notices them anymore.  Until now!  I asked friends/family on Facebook for their old mp3players, and rescued one from my dad's junk drawer.  I loaded it with the CDs for the vocabulary readers that came with our reading program, put a copy of each book in a bucket with the player, and voila!  The most popular listening center ever was created!  So... now I'm on a mission to liberate a few more older mp3 players to create more listening centers.  I've put the word out to parents via emails and our newsletter, and hope to get at least 1 or 2 more.  My struggling readers are really enjoying the vocabulary readers, and they are providing them with needed background information.  Hope that helps someone out there!

No comments

I love to hear from you. Thanks for supporting my tiny corner of the internet.

Back to Top