Friday, January 27, 2012

Place Value Intervention Plans

Not exciting, I know.  On our grade level, quite a few green beans are having trouble with place value.  We each spend a week planning the intervention group lessons, to be implemented by our lovely teaching assistants.  I thought I'd share the plans I made for next week, as they might be helpful to someone else.  Thanks to my wonderful teammate Casey, who has provided many all of the ideas.  Download these plans for free at my Teachers Pay Teachers store, and leave feedback/comments about what you like and what should be changed.  Technically, it's Friday...  TGIF!!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you found something useful. :)

      Delete
  2. These are wonderful! Planning for a paraprofessional can be very tedious and time consuming! I would love to see other plans your team as implemented. I enjoy seeing how explicit the plans are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment, Hanna! I appreciate the interest, and I'll be sure to post more as we create them. Happy (almost) Friday!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...