I've been Professionally Developed!! & Higher Level Thinking Questions

Today was an early release day for my school, which is more exhausting day than normal, because I still squeeze in reading, writing, math, etc, except that we eat lunch early, have no specials, and have no recess.  Then, I was Professionally Developed for 3 hours about our upcoming CCSS transition.  Whew!!

Now it's the weekend, and I'm excited!  I'm throwing a birthday for my favorite soon-to-be 9 year old in the world.  :)

I finished my Higher Level Thinking Questions the other day, so I thought I'd share.  Click on the image to visit my TPT store.  They are only $1, and have cute clip art frogs.  Enjoy your weekend!!

4 comments

  1. I hope that I am Developed enough for the transition. I am not so sure!!!!

    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you ever be Professionally Developed enough if you work in education? ;)

      Jen

      Delete
  2. Never enough development. We just have to keep sharpening that saw daily. Thankfully we never run out of saw cause there's always another tree to cut. Keep learning and growing. Also thanks for the reminder about great high level questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! We should practice what we preach, especially being lifelong learners! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for supporting my tiny corner of the internet.

Back to Top