Currently... and Polka Dot Organization

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade again - it must be the beginning of the month!!  I'm knee deep in classroom organization, too.  Stay tuned for cute-patootie polka dot cubby numbers at the end of this post.
Wish - I would love to visit Greece!  It has amazing history and stunning views... or so I hear!  Went - we made it to Emerald Isle (in NC) last week, and are going again *soon* (but not really soon enough!).  Want - a family trip to the NC Mountains... maybe we can make that happen over this track-out!

As I clopen, I am getting my classroom ready to move in and out of the rooms next year.  We will have 8 teachers, but only 7 classrooms.  Thus, we will begin a complicated game of musical chairs as we move from one room to another.  One thing I did for my team mates was make polka dot cubby numbers, so we can have the same thing in all the classrooms.  That way, we won't need to take down their nametags, pack them away, and tape them back up each time!!  They are in black/white - our color printer has run out of ink, so they cut us off!!!  (Ack!)  We are printing them all on colored paper to make them cute, though!  I'll post a picture tomorrow, but here's the link for the download from Google Docs.  Happy Monday!!

Tuesday update:  Here's the pic...

7 comments

  1. Thanks for the cute polka dot tags!! I am looking forward to sleeping in later soon too! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 teachers and 7 classes sounds very complicated. How does that work?
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for linking up... super cute tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute numbers! I am doing a polka dot theme this year, so they are perfect! I think I will use them as calendar numbers. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    :) Dana
    Fun in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was JUST telling my hubby that I really want to go to Greece...maybe for our 10 year Anniversary??? A girl can dream! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower-I found you through Farley's linky party! :) Love your blog! Thank you for the cute link! I'm doing my classroom in polka dots next year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for supporting my tiny corner of the internet.

Back to Top