Currently, Beachin', and 6 More Days

Happy Labor Day to y'all!!  I'm floored that September is actually here.  Must be time for another Currently with Farley:
Be sure to visit Oh' Boy 4th Grade to link up, and don't forget the rule of 3!  :)

I just got back from the beach, and I just have to share:
Tho' much fun! We saw dolphins, had fun in the sand, and relaxed all weekend long.  I'll be back at the beach soon, during my upcoming track out.  Which brings me to: 6. More. Days.  For real, y'all.  Remember, I work at a year-round school, and I'm working hard to wrap up my 1st quarter report cards, since they go home with the kiddos after 6. More. {School} Days.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.  :)

3 comments

  1. How about both....dessert, then a walk!! Then you won't feel so guilty about having dessert! Love your blog design!

    Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the track out idea - enjoy your time off in September:)
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want dessert! Can't believe you are working on report cards...good for you!! Track out is around the corner.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for supporting my tiny corner of the internet.

Back to Top